Saturday 26 April 2014

Small things show big changes

My son started swimming lessons today but as it's parent toddler that involves me going in with him. 

When I've previously been with other mums in group activities or at school I have always felt over whelmed and insecure.

It's not necessary to do with my physical appearance but I just get swamped with the feeling of inferiority, but today I did not.

I felt the same as the other mums, they were just in the pool wanting their child to learn to swim....they weren't there to judge me. We were all just mums with toddlers, that is all.

This may seem simple but it really highlighted to me that my healing is working as I didn't feel and I'm not inferior to others.

The healing I received from the amazing Kath at The Happiness Foundation is changing my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment