Thursday 24 April 2014

Healing

I really feel that I am healing and growing. Each day I'm feeling better and stronger in myself.

I saw an amazing lady yesterday who helped me to say good bye to the negative feelings within me and learn to love myself. She told me that I wouldn't  let anyone say the things to me that I say to myself so why do I allow myself to be so negative to me.
She also armed me with some techniques to help me everyday to become more happy.

I have a loving husband, the most wonderful children, my abuser is awaiting sentencing, what I need to do is stop beating myself up- the only person stopping me from being at peace now is me.

I spoke to a family member last night and told her what had happened to me, once again complete support and love was shown to me.

I still have a way to go but I feel that I'm getting there now and when I am healed and ready I will use my experience and knowledge to make a difference to other peoples lives x

No comments:

Post a Comment