Tuesday 1 April 2014

Inspirational words

I told a very special lady today about what has happened in my life. Ever since I came out about the abuse I have thought about telling her as she is wise, warm and has always been someone I would aspire to be like. I want to share this because my self esteem has always been low and with me coming out about my abuse, I have worried about people perceiving me in a weak or dirty way, but this has not been the case at all! Heres a message she sent me
I always thought you were very special, and with a loving deep soul. Could always 'see' you and saw your strength, your vulnerability, and your sadness but didn't know why it was all there. You are an advanced soul. I 'see' you and despite all that you went through I always found you to be a loving, kind, deep soul. And yes you are blessed with your husband and children. And they too are blessed by you. What a loving heart you have always had. You are so much more than what happened to you. You are an amazing young beautiful woman. Beautiful inside and out. Love to you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment