Wednesday 14 May 2014

Get Away....

I feel so desperate for a holiday, a break from the norm.....

I have carried on working and looking after my children and all the other jobs that are involved with being a working wife and mother throughout all of the rollercoaster of emotions I have had over the last 18 months.

I have had police appointments, authority appointments, doctors appointments, court visits, told friends and family about my past. This week I have a doctors appointment tonight, the Psychologist appointment on Friday, In a couple of weeks I'm meeting with the probation people about what happens now 'he,s' in prison.

I'm not saying these things are good or bad, I'm just saying I am tired and I need a break away. I have never left my children and I'm very hesitant to do so, but they have 2 sets of loving grandparents who would look after them. A couple of nights away with my husband, with no responsibility, no need to think, time to breath would be amazing and so so needed. I really should try make it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment